Storyderm Korean Sheet Face Masks launch
Storyderm Korean Sheet Face Masks are now available in Ireland exclusively from Boost Beauty Solutions.
The range of six masks are rich in anti-oxidants and Sodium Hyaluronate mimicking Hyaluronic acid, and designed for use once or twice a week.
They are produced using Tencel, a 100% natural cellulose fibre from Bamboo which is soft, flexible and hypoallergenic. During use, skin is revitalised, and supplied with oxygen and nutrition.
The Storyderm Korean Sheet Face Mask collection includes:
- The Vitamin C Brightening Mask for dull, ageing and smokers skin with Grapefruit and Ascorbic acid
- The E.G.F Advanced mask formulated with Epithelial growth Factor to regenerate and improve skin elasticity
- To firm skin, the Princess Shine Mask uses Ginseng roots and Centella asiatica extract for strengthening skin barrier along with Witch Hazel
- For irritated or red skin, the Time machine Calming Mask features Panthenol, Caviar extract and Jojoba oil to reduce redness, rosacea, eczema and drying skin
- The Ultra Peptide Mask is designed for wrinkle reduction with Oilgopeptide 1 and Copper Tripeptide 1 to promote collagen and elastin synthesis
- To encourage glowing skin, the 02 White Mask is formulated with Arbutin, Cucumber extract, and muscle relaxant Chlorphenesin.
The Storyderm Korean Sheet Face Masks are available now from Boost Beauty Solutions.