Start 2022 with Bronwyn Conroy's Teacher Training Course
With 2021 coming to an end, it's time to start looking towards 2022. We all know the “New Year, New You” mottos and while they're more cheesy than not, we love the start of a New Year and looking towards our goals both personally and professionally for the year ahead.
At Bronwyn Conroy we pride ourselves in having the most employable students in Ireland upon graduation. We're passionate about what you're passionate about, and will help you achieve your goals in any way we can.
Our most popular course in January 2021 was our Teacher Training Course and we're expecting 2022 to be no different. Our Teacher Training Course allows you to teach what you're passionate about. We all know the best teachers are those who are passionate!
Our Teacher Training Course allows you to work in any private college, adult education institutions. The ITEC LEVEL 4 Certificate is the minimum teaching qualification required by any public VEC or a Private School that is offering ITEC/VTCT or CIDESCO qualifications.
So what will you learn on our Teacher Training Course?
We're delighted to announce that this course is a Blended Learning Course, so travel to our college is not required. This course runs with a LIVE Tutor so you'll still get the renowned Bronwyn Conroy experience from the comfort of your own home.
This course is not for the faint hearted. The assignments required are the equivalent to a first year University course so you'll have to be dedicated. Correct professional English with Harvard Referencing is also required. Annette, your Tutor will be more than happy to provide guidance for all of this. It is critically important to stay on top of the work required following each class.
What are the Training Dates?
- All Sunday's once per month, 10am – 4pm, 90% attendance is compulsory (23rd January, 27th February, 27th March, 24th April, 29th May, 26th June, 31st July)
- 1 extra day may be required subject to VTCT/ITEC Assessors availability, this will be agreed in advance with the group
- Sunday starting at 10am on Zoom with a one-hour break finishing around 4pm
- €2390.00 plus €225.00 for ITEC Assessments and Certification: Total €2615.00
- Deposit of €515.00 is due on the first day and then 4 monthly payments of €400.00
- TESG funding grant applicable – could be up to €1000.00
Want more information? Get in touch with Anna today on (00353) 1 210 7848 or email email@example.com.
01 210 7848